Carolina Beer Temple
Craft BeersBarRestaurantsRetail Shop
Sun | 12 - 8PM
Mon | 4 - 9 PM
Tues - Weds | 12 - 9PM
Thurs - Sat | 12 - 10PM
When in Matthews, follow Trade Street to the railroad tracks! We're at the corner of Trade St. and Charles St.
A premier craft beer store and craft beer bar in historic downtown Matthews, NC! Carolina Beer Temple specializes in beers made in North Carolina, while also featuring the best in craft beers from across the United States and the world. Carolina Beer Temple also has a fantastic selection of Belgian ales, wine by the glass, meads and ciders!
At Carolina Beer Temple you will find 26 constantly rotating taps! Proud to support the growing craft brewing scene, the tap list always features craft beers from North Carolina and Belgium! Plus there is one tap dedicated to craft hard cider! The draft list is updated daily.
Carolina Beer Temple also has an impressive inventory of retail beers to go - specializing in North Carolina Craft Beers, craft beer from across the country, an impressive Belgian ale selection and other options as well!
- Voted Best Bar 2020 by Matthews-Mint Hill Weekly
- Voted Best Selection of Craft Beer 2019 by QC Nerve
- Voted Small Business of the Year 2016 by the Matthews Chamber of Commerce
- Owner Rob Jacik Voted Phenom Award Winner 2018 Mecklenburg Times
- Owner Rob Jacik Voted 2019 Small Businessperson of the Year Finalist by Matthews-Mint Hill Weekly