Carolina Neurosurgery & Spine Associates
Carolina Neurosurgery & Spine Associates, which was established in 1940, is one of the oldest and largest neurosurgical practices in the country. Our group includes 44 board-certified or board-eligible physicians in the specialty areas of neurosurgery, physical medicine & rehabilitation (physiatry), orthopaedic spine surgery, and pain management. We provide advanced surgical and nonsurgical treatment for the entire spectrum of brain, spine, and peripheral nerve disorders, including brain tumors, spine injuries, stroke, epilepsy, birth defects, concussions, neck and lower back pain, and pituitary tumors.
With office locations in Ballantyne, Burlington, Charlotte, Concord, Greensboro, High Point, Huntersville, Kernersville, Matthews and Rock Hill, Carolina Neurosurgery & Spine Associates plays a major role in bringing the latest, technologically advanced, neurosurgical therapies to adults and children across the Carolinas.
- Our spine surgeons have invented minimally invasive procedures that greatly reduce patient recovery time
- Our physiatrists specialize in musculoskeletal injuries, pain syndromes, and rehabilitation of severe impairments
- On-site physical therapy services focus on improving patient recovery and rehabilitation
- We offer a Progressive Brain Tumor Program in the heart of the Carolinas
- For the convenience of our patients, we offer MRI services at our Charlotte, Ballantyne and Concord offices
- Phone: (704) 831-4160