Passport & Visa Advisors, LLC
Passport & Visa Advisors was created to serve clients with high-quality, face-to-face service levels not usually found in the passport and visa industry. PVA caters to the needs of travelers who are missing that high-touch personalized level of service associated with a regional company.
PVA takes the time to instruct and educate clients on the travel requirements for international destinations rather than pushing the traveler over to a website and a call center for support.
PVA services range significantly in complexity and cost. PVA might just provide document review and/or advisory sessions before sending off their applications off themselves; or they might want more from us. PVA can provide additional resources for clients who want to manage their own applications or PVA can take over the process for them.
PVA also specializes in visa processes for Study Abroad, Schengen visas and UK Tier 4 Student visas. The client is required to appear in person at the individual consulates, however PVA will make sure all applications are in place and ready for submission. Tier 4 visas can be applied for by the student but the process is complex and dialogue with the consulate difficult.
PVA offers discounts to corporate clients, group travel, non-profit/NGO travel, active military and their families.
We are available to discuss your needs M-F and on the weekends as required.
- Various services from review and consultation to full service account management
- Schengen Visas - PVA can guide foreign nationals through the complex visa process for travel to Europe
- Study Abroad - PVA will guide your family through the complex study abroad process
- Significant benefits to having PVA involved in the passport and visa process before documents are sent off
- Tier 4 (General) student visa to study in the UK
Whom to Contact
- Mr. Marc GillandOperations Manager250 N Trade StSuite 205Matthews, NC 28105Phone: (704) 246-6373
Interactive map found at https://passportvisaadvisors.com/contact-us/